Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:51:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery

I would say no. If you project forward you end up with smart shells that
can
be targeted using atmospheric drones, onboard targeting and such. I
remember
reading an article once that talked about artillery shells designed to
be
fired beyond the horizon that switched to an active targeting mode to
acquire their own