Prev: Re: [GZG] SG2-WW2 Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:51:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Good luck with your gaming. I think a hidden truth here is that if
your friends are fun to play with in one game, they'll be fun to play
with in another.

:)

On 7/7/08, Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Original poster here. I was asking for serious responses. I used the
phrase "WarHamster" as that is the phrase a lot of friends who are fans
us.

> And thanks for the responses, it has all been very educational...and I
apologize if the discussion spun out of control due to my asking.

--
Robert Mayberry

Prev: Re: [GZG] SG2-WW2 Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!