Prev: Re: [GZG] Gaming Interests (was Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!) Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:54:34 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

I'll second this. As has been stated many times in this thread, GW is
not out to produce the world's best wargame or the world's most
realistic wargame. They are out to produce the best 40K game. They will
talk their game up, as I expect any company would, but they do not
pretend to dwell in the realm of realistic games.

-Eli