Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 11:49:34 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

John Tailby wrote:

> > Is there a CHEAPER version of WarHammer 40K?  I remember there was a
> > Napolionic Era game where the pieces are not painted minitures but
long
> > cardboard counters representing unit battlelines.  Could there be a
series
> > of cardboard counters that could used in place of the expensive
minitures?

>There's no version of carboard cutouts for any 3d figure wargame that I

>know of.

Just for laughs, take a look at the original WarHammer Fantasy box which

came complete with cardboard cut-out figures for the intro scenario...
:-)

But of course you will disregard that example since GW stopped doing
that
many editions ago <shrug>

Regards,

Oerjan
orjan.ariander1@comhem.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!