Prev: [GZG] Space habitats and scale. Next: Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

From: "Robyn Stott" <rodstott@a...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:57:47 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

Probably the best thing is to put them in at a smaller scale than the
ships,
after all the 'ground scale' is different to the 'model scale', so a
smaller
representation of space habitat may be more appropriate.

I have done planets/moons using large (20cm radius) foam balls cut in
half,
and painted up to represent the surface.

Robyn