Prev: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer Next: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 19:13:54 +0930
Subject: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

Sorry guys didn't explain myself properly, I was talking about
mongoose's
stoping and starting of their various miniatures gaming lines, not their
D20
systems, have a couple of their books and there very good.
But haven't quite got my head around what they are trying to do with
Starship troopers and Judge Dredd and bab 5 lines, While I don't play
any of
them, I get miffed about the way they have gone about stopping and
starting
these system's, just think it portrays the sci fi miniature gaming scene
in
general in a bad light through bad marketing.
Alls I need now is some who makes miniatures too release some more
various
non descript space station folk and more ships crew figure's, but who
make
figures on this list I wonder, oh who am I kidding bet he does them in
15mm,
stop praising him.

james mitchell