Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:40:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_9300_1211388000_2

re are already a couple of these out there.

From: "Mike Elliott" <mike_elliott@mail2world.com>
I'm surprised that no-one has suggested a Google Group. All the
advantages of a mailing list (with individual emails or digests) with
all the advantages of a forum (threaded conversations etc) And since
Bobby has already kindly set one up at:
http://groups.google.com/group/gzg-group

all that remains is for us all to join the group and start posting!

I would recommend that Matt Seidl be a group administrator though.

Mike