Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:26:23 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 09:06:58AM -0700, Mike Elliott wrote:
>I'm surprised that no-one has suggested a Google Group. All the
>advantages of a mailing list (with individual emails or digests) with
>all the advantages of a forum (threaded conversations etc)

And all you need is a Google account. No thanks. They're bad enough net
citizens that I really can't recommend that anyone deal with them.
(USENET spam, email spam, failure to respect robots.txt when spidering
web sites.)

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John