Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:04:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Ditto!

> If someone could come up with a web forum with a vibrant e-mail
> component, that would be wonderful. Until then, I'd prefer to have it
> as an e-mail list.

Yes, this is what I was saying.

As a secondary not Moderation on Forums tend to feel much more
punitive than the cooperative style that tends to exists on most
mailing lists.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John