Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 07:20:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Mon, May 19, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Andy Hemming
<nonsense_factory@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>  Not sure I deserve an opinion - as a relative newcomer and most time
> lurker, but a web forum would be more my cup of tea... not to say they
don't
> have their problems, but they have their bonusses too.

Everyone deserves an opinion.

Mine:

Email list: reactive
Forum: proactive

Takes a lot more time/energy for some of us to be proactive than
reactive.
:-/   There are so many forums out there that I could participate in for
variety of topics and interests, but I simply have zero time to do so.
So
I'm a fan of low-volume email lists for this reason. :-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John