Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 39

Re: [GZG] Quick question

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:11:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick question

>Oh, and one more thing....
>
>The current New Israeli models wear hardsuits (my preference) in the
>15mm range and are described as light infantry (no pic) in the 6mm
>dirtside range. I'd love to see both types available in both ranges.
>Basically, I like having the same force organization at multiple
>scales-- I also think it helps remove the temptation to optimize one
>organization that you use in stargrunt and another that you play
>dirtside with.

The 6mm NI are	the same as the 25mm and 15mm ones, in hardsuits -
the "light" description is as opposed to PA, though in hindsight I
can see that might be a little confusing! But rest assured the 6mm
ones are very accurate tiny versions of the larger scales.
I have given some thought to some actual "light" NI inf (unarmoured),
and possibly some heavier PA as well.... it depends if folks would be
interested enough to make them viable...?

Jon (GZG)