Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 08:29:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

>On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 12:53:19AM +0200, Enzo de Ianni wrote:
>
>>But, I would say, sheep, to be sheep, should be live sheep... embryos
>>just would not do... but I admit they would be the smart way to go,
>>otherwise, we would need a whole sheepping line to move so many
heads...

>For six trivia points, which SF game setting had a ship listing for a
>live animal transport?

Without digging my books out, either Traveller or Traveller 2300. I'm
sure I recall a livestock transport, and "Vaca Class" sticks in my
mind..... I just can't remember which incarnation of the game it was
in.....

Of course, we now have our own "Merino Class" for the GZG-verse.....
;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question