Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear John Next: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:53:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders

> I am looking for Babylon 5 minies from the Babylon Wars scale (Large
one)
> If anyone has the following and willing to part with them. I am
interested.
> 3 x Omega Destroyers
> 2 x GQuan Cruisers
> 3 x TLoth Cruisers

The old AOG store still has them as available.
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/oshop.htm

Yes AOG went out of business in 2002 but they bought back stock from
distributors and are selling those though the old store site I people
are
still getting their orders.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear John Next: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John