Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders

Re: [GZG] Dear John

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:35:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dear John

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Enzo de Ianni <enzodeianni@tiscali.it>
wrote:

> John,
> really, didn't want to get this personal, but you have some
> relatively big problem: you lack the capacity to analyze what you
> read, either in books or in these messages.

This message is the best argument I've seen for taking the GZG mailing
list to a moderated web forum, and I'm one of those who've opposed
such a move. On RPG.net, there'd be calls to "take it to Tangency",
and probably a banning or two for personal attacks.

If you want to discuss posts in an adult and civilized manner, good.
The moment you want to make it personal, take it off line to private
e-mail.

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders