Prev: [GZG] Imperium stuff (thanks,Doug!) Next: Re: [GZG] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2?

Re: [GZG] Stargrunt suppression and enemies that won't??

From: "The Sutherlands" <nishawn@c...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:22:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt suppression and enemies that won't??

In our 'Tyranid' conversion for Stargrunt the bugs dont lose actions
from
being suppressed but take an actra 'hit' from the weapon that caused the
suppression.  So even a minor success can cause a casualty.  These guys
are
not taking cover or avoiding shots so it makes some sense but not the
double
effect, seemed a little severe to us.

Yoj