Prev: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's (Doug Evans) Next: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt suppression and enemies that won't??

[GZG] Imperium stuff (thanks,Doug!)

From: <thedrake70458@c...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:35:21 -0700
Subject: [GZG] Imperium stuff (thanks,Doug!)

Doug,

Just won an AP copy for $10 on ebay Saturday! Already had the
countersheets from years ago but now have the game being sent to me in
the mail.Will use these rules (maybe the old GW version rules) for a
campaign game someday.

BTW Noble Knight does have a copy for about $25;may want to check it
out.

Thanks for posting your stuff tothe website.

Mark

Mr. Drake, if you do work up a full set of SSD's for Imperium, let me
know. ;->=

As for the Avalanche Press version, I'm sure sorry I didn't pick up
several
during the Viking Pyre sale at $5US...

If you make it to one of the big cons this year, you can probably find
it
for about $10US. I think I saw it amongst Titan Games piles.