Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:55:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

> [...]
>
> At Full Thrust level, they could be tasked with a boarding action.
While
> the fleets clash normally, you zoom in on the company action using
deck
> plans, etc so they can take or lose the ship in a more personal level.
>
> I can see major problems with this idea since it would require you to
stop
> the higher level game while you ran a skirmish level game, however I'm
sure
> a GM could make something work.

This was actually pulled off during one of the GZG East Coast
Conventions (I
dont' remember which one) here in the States. It took two GMs running
different games, one running the starship combat (FT) table, the other
running the boarding action (though I think one was FMA? it might have
been
SG2).

I couldn't tell you how they did it exactly, as I was busy running
another
game. But they managed to pull it off pretty well, iirc.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.