Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

From: "Michael" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:40:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

thinking about this it would seem that only a computer game might
succeed.
Imagine an RTS (Age of Empires?) that allowed you to "zoom in" on an
area to
then maneuver forces and then "zoom in" again into a FPS game (Halo?).
AI
would keep running the "world" while you are at other zoom levels.

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn