Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] other painful matters

Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:07:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>

>>  Now, the next question, will the beer be represented in FT3 or DS3
rules? Will this be a space encounter or a dirtside action?

>> Mk

> Ambush of  of beer tankers enroute to a Canadian colony ...."In Space
No One Can Hear You Fart"

If the new 'Refinery Ship' looks right, it might double as a 'beer
brewery' so the scenario could actually be an attempt to capture the
brewery.

Beer wars could be an appropriate GZG theme multi-national. I'm quite
sure Americans, Canadians and British (plus sundry others...) think
they have the best beer. Of course, some like their beer tepid, others
like it chilled to disguise the fact it has no flavour, and still
others think it should be thicker than tar, etc. Plenty of factions.

And of course, you could 'pretty up' the whole thing as a NAC Civil
War scenario.

This reminds me of the 'Beer Game' of SG2 that K.R. from Geohex used
to run. Everyone went out for beer afterwards.

Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] other painful matters