Prev: Re: [GZG] other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:00:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com>

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:11 AM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:

> ==> Dude, don't even go there. I've had my soul bought and sold (and
> possibly lost and/or destroyed) at ECCs past. This will be a veritable
> walk in the park...
>
> ==> And a side note: After I've seen to Adrian propose to Chris from
> bended knee, nothing can really scar me anymore. Even Stuart's best
> efforts now raise a 'well, that seems strangely familiar' and sheep
> stuff is... bah-ah-ahd but survivable. Going beyond that will take
> some true imagination.

<sigh>
This sounded very much to me like a gauntlet being thrown down...

Mk

I'm obviously not trying hard enough. It was meant to sound like
fwap-fwap-fwap as I slapped you sensible with it. :0)

T.

PS - Does anybody have any video of that whole 'kafer' imitation
routine that Stuart, Mark and Kieth were doing? I thought someone got
some video of it. It was truly memorable.

Prev: Re: [GZG] other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters