Prev: Re: [GZG] Info on Pandamonium figures Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:15:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

s sounded very much to me like a gauntlet being thrown down...

Mk

Mark, you've done mutant monkeys, giant cybernetic death machines,
light (lite) hearted  Canadian bashing, massive wars over cheese,
faced off Vs Awful Green Things,and let us not forget about (to my
mind the top of list) Cthulhu Vs very belligerent sheep.I'm very curious

about what you will come up with......The soul selling and or other
forms
of loss didn't real rate my notice due to 24 years of marriage....)

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] Info on Pandamonium figures Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters