Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] Info on Pandamonium figures

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:10:13 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Info on Pandamonium figures

e got some of the Pandemonium figures.	If I remember correctly they
measure out to be what I call tall 25mm.  I'll measure some of them when
I get home tonight.  They seem to be consistent among themselves.  By
that I mean, Armitage is definitely shorter than say Ryoko or Mihoshi.

Kent M. McClure
	" My shoes are too tight and I have forgotten how to dance."
	       Londo to Vir
	       from Babylon 5, Season 1, Eps 7 -
	      The War Prayer