Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:09:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

And it has to involve dictionaries.  Full Thrust Spelling Bee, anybody?
(8-)

JGH

Indy wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com
> <mailto:kaladorn@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     LITE - makes my eyes bleed
>     LIGHT - looks right and proper, even if the gh should be
pronounced
>     like a cat throwing up in a proper language (and this should be
'licht')

> You know, you're forcing me to come up with a GZG ECC scenario that is

> going to involve you (directly or indirectly) and the word "lite"...
>
> :-D
>
> Mk

** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **
  "When the day goes down on the Water town; when the sun sinks low all
around
    That's when I know I need you now; You're what I miss, every little
kiss"
			    -- Bruce Hornsby and the Range, "Every
Little Kiss"

Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters