Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: Ken Hall <khall39@y...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 07:31:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

think the _full_ OED runs to twenty volumes. I'd like to get a set, plus
the full current Britannica, and a full set of the 1911 Britannica...

...and then I think my wife would kill me in my sleep, and I doubt there
would be a jury who would vote to convict....

Best,
Ken

Tony Wilkinson <twilko@ozemail.com.au> wrote:		Yeah but is it
as bad as the two volume Macquarie Australian English Dictionary. I'll
take on your OED anyday.  ;-)

 Tony.

 Michael wrote: 	 We have a copy of the OED, you DON'T want to
get hit with it!

   Michael Brown
   mwsaber6@msn