Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:32:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

>On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Roger Burton West
><roger@firedrake.org> wrote:
>
>>   However a modern PDF reader program should have no problem
rescaling an
>>   A4 PDF to fit 8.5x11" paper.
>
>As per Doug's comment about Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader wants
>to shrink it down to something approaching 6 point type...

The font size was unavoidable in order to get it into two pages of
rules, which was the whole idea. If anyone wants to convert it into a
larger print version over more pages just for PDF purposes, feel free
to do so!

When we did the record sheets, they were designed so that they should
print out on US paper size as well as A4 without too much % reduction.

Jon (GZG)