Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid Next: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:26:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Allan's conversion is up on the
> web somewhere (when I talk to him next I'll ask him where....) and so
is his
> scenario Plasma Ambush, which is a Traveller scenario done in SG2.

My variant can be found at http://www.hyperbear.com/sg2/sg2.html.

I changed Plasma Ambush a few years ago so that it uses canon
Tuffleyverse units; an ESU force ambushed by mercs. It's up on my web
site in the scenario section.

I really need to revamp my site. Maybe I'll do that later this year
after my book is published. (Unless I dive into another project...)

Allan

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid Next: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid