Prev: [GZG] Ping? Next: [GZG] IF - NAC AAR

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Next lot of15mm!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:43:12 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Next lot of15mm!

Latest 15mm releases: first, the much-requested PALADIN 6-wheeled
hi-mobility Battletank - some heavy support for the Phalanx-borne
infantry!
All-metal kit, 20 parts (easy assembly!), including choice of main
weapon system - a short-barrelled High Energy Laser (HEL) projector,
or a long MDC (Mass Driver Cannon) - both guns are included in kit.
As usual, we have a Platoon Box deal for 3 of the tanks plus extra
FREE accessories and stowage.

Once you see the pics, the more eagle-eyed among you will notice one
major difference between the 15mm Paladin II version and the original
Paladin I in our 25mm and 6mm ranges - we've swapped the turret mount
from the left to the right side of the vehicle; this is a purely
aesthetic decision, as I think it looks better this way and put the
main gun much nearer the centreline of the vehicle rather than
hanging out the left hand side! You can either consider this to be a
"re-imagining" of the original vehicle (hey, it works for the
movies...) or we can come up with a load of PSB about how user
feedback from the troops equipped with the original Paladin caused a
design re-think for the version II.  :-)

The other new item in this batch, though much smaller and less
impressive than the Paladin II, is going to be even more useful in
many armies - a little Utility Grav Sled, great for carrying
supplies, support weapons teams or light weapon mounts, or for many
civilian uses. The sled itself is a single-piece casting, supplied
with two separate seated crew figures (one in field cap, one in
helmet).

The new Sled is available in a basic version (29A), which can be used
as a simple civilian or military load carrier, and as a weapons
carrier version with 3 weapon variants to choose from (30A, B and C -
tribarrel cannon, plasma cannon and missile launcher respectively).
Each of the armed variants comes with two seated crew for the cab and
two kneeling weapon crew (operator and commander/observer) to fit in
the back.

Watch out for even MORE new stuff very soon, especially if you have
Kra'Vak forces.....  ;-)

NEW RELEASES: Codes/prices:

V15-28A    Paladin II Wheeled Hi-Mobility Battle Tank, supplied with
both HEL and MDC weapons:  8.50 GBP each.

V15-29A     Light Utility G-Sled with choice of 2 drivers (cap or
helmet):   3.00 GBP each.

V15-30A     Light Utility G-Sled with weapon mount (tribarrel cannon)
and crew:   4.00 GBP each.
V15-30B     Light Utility G-Sled with weapon mount (plasma cannon)
and crew:   4.00 GBP each.
V15-30C     Light Utility G-Sled with weapon mount (missile system)
and crew:   4.00 GBP each.

V15-PB28     Platoon pack of Paladin II MBT (3 vehicles), with free
extras/accessories:  24.00 GBP.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] Ping? Next: [GZG] IF - NAC AAR