Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@t...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:52:33 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

Anybody ever read "The Forever War".

That's how I imagine a war where there is a serious technological gap.
The "hero" fought in every major battle of the war which lasted
centuries but aged only a few years because of space time distortion or
whatever it was.  The weird forcefield that wouldn't let ANYTHING travel

above a certain speed causing the comeback of medieval weapons.

Probably not the best example available but the one I like.