Prev: [GZG] Second try.... [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News! Next: [GZG] Glue Removal...

Re: [GZG] Shield Reinforcement? [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:54:57 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shield Reinforcement? [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

A variation of trek shields from the Skunkworks archive may work.

Strength of shields: as per FT screens

Regenerating Shields: Purchase as FTFB armour (5 pts/mass)
Optional rule: Allocate armour to specific arcs @ 1/3 mass per arc
  During the orders phase, any unused engine power can be used to
reinforce Regenerating Shields.  Any damaged shields are "repaired" on a
1:1 basis during damage control.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.