Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News! Next: Re: [GZG] Shield Reinforcement? [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] Second try.... [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:48:46 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Second try.... [OFFICIAL] Season's Greetings and Offer News!

Once again it seems stuff I post to the list is taking ages to get
through, if at all.... so trying this for a second time, sorry if it
eventually appears twice!

Hi all!

As the subject line says, Merry Festive Greetings to everyone out
there in List-Land; Hope you all have a great Christmas, Winter
Solstice (OK, I know that was a couple of days ago!) or whatever
other seasonal festival you choose to celebrate!  :-)

The GZG workshop is now closed down till after New Year, though I'm
still accessing and reading emails over the holiday. All orders that
arrive over the break will be dealt with as soon as possible when we
re-open, in as close to order of receipt as practicality allows. To
give you a little incentive to place orders before the New Year,
we're EXTENDING the Xmas Offers until DECEMBER 31st (they were due to
end on Christmas Day) - so if you get an order (for 25 GBP or more)
in to us before the end of the year we'll include the Xmas Present
goodie bag AND the relevant-value New Year Discount Voucher; see our
webstore for full offer details. Any of you who already have the
discount vouchers from orders placed in November and December can
start to use them anytime from the 1st of January.

All the best to you all!  :-)

Jon (GZG)