Prev: Re: [GZG] New gzg ships on star-ranger Next: [GZG] Now up on store! (Was: [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!)

Re: [GZG] Trying again.... [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:25:48 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Trying again.... [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 00:18:33 Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Latest releases, all AVAILABLE NOW: Lots of items for several fleets
> - Fleet Auxiliaries for the New-style ESU and the Japanese Fleets, a
> New-ESU Assault Ship at last, some new Fleet Tankers (2 sizes) for
> the UNSC and finally a Heavy Frigate for the New-style NSL! In
> addition, we have some more LIMITED-TIME offers on pack deals to
> introduce some of these new classes, so don't miss them!

Cool! Now all I need are some nice short flight stands so I can
finish painting and basing my current fleets. There was a company
that said they were going to make some. Anybody remember who? :-)

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] New gzg ships on star-ranger Next: [GZG] Now up on store! (Was: [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!)