Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Trying again.... [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!

Re: [GZG] New gzg ships on star-ranger

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:23:17 +1030
Subject: Re: [GZG] New gzg ships on star-ranger

Wow they are going to go so well with my new FT3 rules from santa.lol

MMM if I get them, then it will cause a campaign, and a small arms race
and
people will die, nation's will be wiped out, and the only one who will
win,
will be Jon.
Just saw them on the miniatures page, then wentover to star ranger, the
figure's look pure lead porn jon, now too brain wash the boy's and get
them
too order some kit, oh and tack on something for me{evil
laugh }bahahahahbahahbahabaha

james