Prev: Re: [GZG] (fT)Looking for feedback Next: Re: [GZG] Questions for the listmind [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] Questions for the listmind

From: John Hamill <jwdh71@y...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:57:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] Questions for the listmind

Hey all, longtime lurker, needing to ask a few
questions to the Stargrunt experts out there. I have a
friend who's decided to give SG a try, which is good,
but he wants to use a TAU army from WH40k. I have no
problem with that (they are good looking minis), but I
need someones help statting them for SG. Any ideas
would be helpful.

I am also looking for some Heavy Gear style 25mm
battlesuits for another game, something larger them
the (very good BTW) GZG power armor, but smaller than
regular mecha. The old RAFM 1/87 scale Heavy Gears
would have been perfect, especially the larger ones,
but they are out of production and out of stock
everywhere I've looked. I need several different
styles, to represent a couple of different human and
alien factions, and any suggestions as to what	could
use would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
John Hamill

Prev: Re: [GZG] (fT)Looking for feedback Next: Re: [GZG] Questions for the listmind [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]