Prev: Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar Next: Re: [GZG] Siege of Earth game tomorrow in Canberra

Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:03:32 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I might have to look at squeezing an ADFC in somewhere.  The design is
used in FTJava, which I don't recall supporting "shoot anything" with
ADFC's. The ADFC will help, though.

Modified design (trying to keep the mass down):
WhiteStar Patrol Cruiser
Mass: 64
FTL
MD: 6A
Armour: 3
Hull: 10; 5/5
Stealth-1
Screen-2
FCS
ADFC
K-4 (F)
Pulsar-M (F) [OR] Needlebeam (F)
2 x Pulsar-M (FP/F; F/FS) [@ mass 2.5 each]
2 x PDS

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar Next: Re: [GZG] Siege of Earth game tomorrow in Canberra