Prev: Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar Next: Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:36:48 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar

>Thanks for the suggestions.
>
>I'm using K-guns to represent Heavy Beams, as grazers don't give the
right
>"feel", so I currently have a K-4 + 3 x Pulsar-M (1 arc) + 2 pds.
>The pds was to give the whitestar's a small chance to survive in the
fighter
>rich environment of B5.

I give my White Stars 4 PDS (heavy cruiser mass 88 hull) and
an ADFC. In the episode "A View From the Gallery" at least,
and from memory in others too, White Stars actively hunt
enemy fighters.

	cheers,
	Hugh

Prev: Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar Next: Re: [GZG] EFSB Whitestar [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]