Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT} Cloaked ships & Fighters Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm Grav APC!

Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:15:45 +0930
Subject: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Actually in Australia if you by the 55.00 AUdollar Chinese dvd player's
they
play all regions, but if you get the, say 200.00 AU dollar Sony DVD
player
they only play the region there marketed for, so the cheap nasty chinese

players are the best to go for, although there is a web site which gives
the
program codes to make all dvd players play all regions, No i cant
remember
the address.

james mitchell