Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT} Cloaked ships & Fighters Next: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Re: [GZG] [FT} Cloaked ships & Fighters

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:39:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT} Cloaked ships & Fighters

I find it easily going both ways. Cloaked is invisible, but preplotted
movement could mean planned, and the fighters could just keep up with
the
plot. Non-cloaked screening fighters would be a dead giveaway for the
ship's location, of course.

Other hand, if fighters included in cloak, then they are invisible, but
also unable to do anything other than follow the plot until decloaked.

Or should a plotted 'break away from cloak' be allowed?

Other effects still swirling about my head...

That Beast Guy

PS Anybody else planning on attending special GenCon vendor's day?