Prev: AARs (was: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...) Next: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Re: AARs (was: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:37:12 -0500
Subject: Re: AARs (was: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...)

Indy wrote on 07/13/2007 08:31:57 AM:

***snippage***

> More details to be posted on the playtest list as soon as
> Noam has a moment to compile the notes. :-)

> FoW. this is probably not the right forum for it. ;-) But
> if you're really wanting to read, pop over to here:

Heck, you must have heard the desparation in my voice. Much appreciated,
though I despair of not seeing the fleshed out version of the FT battle.
So
much for the vaunted speed over staying power.

Checking out the FoW site now...

The_Beast

Prev: AARs (was: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...) Next: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...