Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:00:38 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

deals.	I just wish they weren't specials only.

Heck, as an American I'm lucky to be able to pride myself on being able
to locate all the world's ocieans on a map and actually know that
Columbus wasn't a TV detective.  I can also find pretty much any nation
on a map and know that yes, there is a difference between Chinese,
Japanese, and Korean as well as English, Scottish, and Irish.

But I'm considered old school now days and I'm only 35.

-Eli

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@ptd.net>