Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs? Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:04:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

Ground Zero Games wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> Is it just me that have missed something again or is
>> there no "just infanty" platoon deals for 15mm?
>

> No, you're right (at present) - because a platoon of 15mm would only
> be 3-4 packs (7.50-10.00 GBP list price) it isn't really enough to
> warrant doing a special deal on; but I suppose we could do some sort
> of Company-strength deal, say about 10 packs with a bit of a
> discount....? Who else would be interested in something like that?
>

>> I was trying to pick together 9-10 platoons last week,
>> but decided against it because it would have been a
>> tad to hard a strain on my tax return budget.
>> Naturally I had blown all the money in time for the
>> weekend sale. Arrrrrgh! I wish we could have a bit
>> more warning before these things happen. :)
>>
>> All the vehicles except the latest tank are no to my
>> taste, thats why I'm not interested in the presently
>> offered Infantry + Vehicle deals you have right now...
>> Sorry Jon, I love almost all of your other stuff, just
>> look at my 1/300 collection... :)
>

> So, what would you want the vehicles to look like? (Serious question -

> suggestions are always welcome!)
>
> Jon (GZG)
>

>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> /Johan

I would.

Specifically though I'm waiting for the High Tech Grav APC's and looking

forward to a High Tech Battleforce offer with the High Tech Grav Tanks
4-5 squads of infantry (like your current deals).

Incidentally, I had a conversation at work the other day about how
people in the U.S. from rural states ask city folk questions like "So
you're from Philadelphia, do you know Bob?" So silly questions like that

are pretty universal.

-Mark Kinsey

Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs? Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?