Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:10:29 -0400
Subject: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

Just a little update.

I took 8 stands, seated ship mounting connectors, and then started
mounted ships.	I repeated this until I had about about 20 ships based.
Then I started swapping ships, and discovered two or three of my bases
were 'off'.  And trying to remove short connectors from ships, I
destroyed three of the 8 bad connectors.

So now I have one base designated as Master, and I stick the connectors
on the ships by just setting the ship on its back, gluing the connector
on as best I can eyeball it.  It's working well, but I still need to
dismantle and rebuild 6-8 of the 20 bases I thought I had assembled.

Still, transporting my big new NAC ships will be much easier with bases
removed.

I think I'll mount cruisers and larger on magnets; the destroyers and
frigates and their bases fit well in the floss organizers I use to
transport miniatures.

Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review