Prev: [GZG] Full Sail Rules Next: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules

Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:33:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules

On 4/1/07, Jerry Han <jhan@warpfish.com> wrote:

> People have been asking about these, and I've finally had a chance to
> put in some post GZG-ECC rule changes and convert these to PDF and get
> them up on the web.

Looks good, Jerry. They give me some ideas for my Full Steam rules.
I'll work on those a bit more when I have some time.

I've tried a number of options to get the damage at least
semi-realistic. The way you've done cannons gives me an idea. Linear
beam damage from FT isn't realistic for naval guns. I like the idea of
fixed range bands and a variable number of dice per range band per gun
size. That's the part I'm missing from the game. It shouldn't take
long to retrofit that into my rules and release a playtest version.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [GZG] Full Sail Rules Next: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules