Prev: RE: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles (a touch OT perhaps) Next: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:52:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

From: "Robert N Bryett"
> He might be referring to the proposed new "anti-fighter" rules that
seem
> certain to nerf Heavy Missiles to the point where there's not  much
point
> in using them.

Okay, tell me (onlist or off, I'll forward it to the test list as
needed)
what you've tried, what the reult has been, and how you'd like to change
it.
With luck, I'll get a game in tonight.

I will point out that the full Unified Fighter Proposal (UFP), which I
think
is what you mean by "the new anti-fighter rules", is probably going to
be
streamlined/changed before publication.

Prev: RE: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles (a touch OT perhaps) Next: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles