Prev: [GZG] RE: Naming NSL Next: Re: [GZG]FirstlookatnewNSLships!:-) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] Naming NSL

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:26:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Naming NSL

Given the circumstances of the sinkings, even more so, though lucky for
Scheer in the first case.

He could have lost more ships, or at least, the Brits might have been
more
aware of the glass chins of their own before Jutland.

Don't know anything about the corvette, though.

The_Beast

PS And, as Blucher always said, stay close the candles, the steps can be
twrecherous...

John on 03/15/2007 08:36:02 AM: