Prev: Re: [GZG] Pi Day Next: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:10:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

I can whip up some nice white numbers to go along with the flags, and
custom names if you like. :D

John

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Ground Zero Games wrote:

>> On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>
>>> No codes, prices, names or other details yet - they should be
available
>>> for sale in a few days, more info at that point. In fact right now
I'm not
>>> even certain which classes a couple of them will be! Obviously the
big one
>>> is the new SDN, the two medium ones are PROBABLY going to be the CH
and
>>> CE, and the littl'uns are the Corvette and Scoutship. Of course, the
FF,
>>> DD and Strikeboat for the new fleet have been available for some
time.

>>> Hope you all like them!  :-)
>>> Jon (GZG)
>>
>> *whimper*  AAAAAAaaaaaa!  No fair!  No fair!  I can't paint.  I want
them!
>> And I can't paint them worth a damn!  Me, the original, "I buy what I
don't
>> have to paint" dude, loves the new minis.  I want some.
>>
>> *shudder* *twitch* *shudder* *twitch* *twitch*
>>
>> Mike
>

> Now, breathe deep Mike......
>
> Don't be scared of painting these. It's SO easy - spray them with grey

> primer, pick out a few details in colours, put some of John L's nifty
NSL
> flag decals (available through us when you order the ships) on the
flat
> panels (plus some nice big ship numbers if you want), and they're
done! If
> you really want to go crazy you could give them a very dilute wash all
over
> to bring out the greeblies, but that's the "advanced" paintjob.....
;-)