Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: Re: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy'sAAR(parts1&2)

Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: "john tailby" <John_Tailby@x...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:25:12 +1300
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

----- Original Message -----
From: <laserlight@verizon.net>
> Yep.
>
>>If the rules are difficult to produce produce them like software. make
the
>>rules into a single PDF document and then make up PDF documents for
each
>>fleet.
>
> There are SSDs for some new ships on the GZG site. SSDs for the new
fleets
> (UN, ORC, IF, NI) have been hosted at
> http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm (scroll down to 10/27/04)--I

> seem to recall seeing the link at gzg.com, but I don't see it now (in
the
> 8 seconds of looking around I've devoted to it).
>
> FWIW, my guess is that the IF and ORC fleets are pretty much set.

None of the fleets listed have updated their status for several years
IIRC
some are still described as Alpha, in that time whole new ranges of
human
tech ships have been released with no SSDs or updated background.

If Jon can just cope with figures and makes a lot from that then don't
bother pretending to provide rules.

Typically when companies get to this size they need to take the plunge
and
hire more people. Either Jon needs to go professional in his factory or
in
his rules design and development. to do this he must have the confidence
let go of the control, something people are often reluctant to do with
their
baby.