Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:34:33 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

>From: John Lerchey
>No.  Two of the gamers I play with use FT ships *because* the SSDs
exist, and they can just play.	One uses NSL and the other fields UNSC,
using SSDs from Star-Rangers site.  I design my own SSDs because none of
my ships are gzg.

Next time, please use ORC, IF or NI SSDs. I want AARs from those
designs, regardless of what minis you use for them.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc