Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2) Next: [GZG] GZG10 Photos

Re: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2)

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:40:27 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2)

>> > FMA and BDS were being discussed over 5 years ago when I discovered
GZG.  IIRC it may well have been 7 years.

BDS was floated quite a bit further back but there hasn't been much
actual interest in it. IIRC I'm the only one who has proposed SV stats
for StarGrunt; Allan hasn't gotten a lot of comments (like, fewer than
half a dozen) on the Phalons. We could put out a KraVak supplement but
that's not enough for a book....and I've heard some people buy KV figs
to use for something other than KV.

However, there is activity under way on a couple of books. I'm expecting
an Official Announcement fairly soon.

Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2) Next: [GZG] GZG10 Photos