Prev: Re: RE: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2) Next: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2)

Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:34:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

shoggoths are semi-amorphous, it doesn't surprise _me_ that
>> they couldn't see them as they were parachuting in. The only question
>> is why the shoggoths didn't get them as they were landing. *grin*

>Their spotting rolls were probably as bad as their melee rolls. They
>apparently confused their d12s with d2s.

Well, it took a 6-year-old with a  Power Armor squad to decide to
close-assault a shoggoth. Not the best idea of the game.
It took a 13-year-old with a PA squad to almost *succeed* in taking down
a shoggoth (though *not* viea close-assault).