Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2) Next: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2)

RE: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2)

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:01:13 -0500
Subject: RE: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2)

on the market since about '96 (give or take a year or
two) and it mentions BDS as forthcoming.

Fleet Book playtesting by listers starts around GZG ECC 2 ('99), and FMA
playtesting and FB2 playtesting with GZG ECC 3 ('00), IIRC.  But FB2 is
something like 5-6 years old.

About 3 years ago I'd come to the unpopular conclusion that Jon needed
to let other people write FT3, DS3, SG3, FMA and BDS, then edit (or
revise to the point of co-authoring) so that they could be published
before 2010.  Instead, they remain irons in the fire along with fantasy
variants and versions covering actions falling between SG2 and DS2 in
size.